- Woman: I'm smart
- Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
- Woman: I'm creative
- Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
- Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
- Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
- Woman: I have value
- Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
- Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
- Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb slut
I am an employee of 91.8 The Fan an Online Anime Radio Station.
Proud Member of LM Hive Mind
idk about anyone else but whenever i saw the Taggart military tags in Iron Man 3, I got Loaded March Gwaine feels
OMG YOU TOO? XD
I want Dean and Cas to have a little girl who adores her Uncle Sammy and she tells him how much she loves him while braiding his hair and putting it in pony tails.
Her little skinny arms wrapping around his neck and saying, “You’re my favorite uncle!”
and he’d laugh saying, “I’m your only uncle.”
and then Dean would hear that and drop whatever he’s holding and say, “Shit, we forgot Adam.”
do i laugh or do i cry
The symbolism in Hide kills me.
Remember how the Doctor’s bow tie is red if the episode is in the future?
And it’s blue if it’s in the past?
Then in Hide, he doesn’t have it when he is in the pocket dimension?
Because he is practically lost in time.
OH. MY. GOD.